11th class english applications

0

An application for full fee Concession to the Principal for Class 11| Example 1 (Standard)

The Principal,
Govt. College,
A.B.C.

Subject: Application for Full Fee Concession

Venerable Sir,

With due respect, I wish to state that I am students of the first year (Pre. Medical) in your well-renowned college. I have acquired grade A+ in my S.S. Examination.

I belong to an indigent family. My father is a poor farmer. He manages to send me some money with great difficulty. He has to support a family of six members. He is the only breadwinner. My parents, being poor, are not in a position to bear my educational expenses. I am showing good performance in the class and college tests.

In view of the position, as explained above, I would request you to grant me full fee concession so that I may continue my studies.

Hoping my request will be acceded to. Thanking you in anticipation.

Yours obediently,

X.Y.Z


Sample Application for Readmission in College in English for Class 11 – 1st Year

The Principal,
Govt. College,
A.B.C.

Subject: An application for readmission in College.

Venerable Sir,

With due deference, I submit that my name has been struck off the college roll. It was owing to my absence from the classes without prior intimation or application. This negligence was because of some reasons.

An uncle of mine is staying at Jehlum. He is a widower. He is companionless. He had an attack of paralysis. His neighbour intimated us by a telegram. I had to go there with my brother to look after him at his home. My father has also been hospitalized. I was with my mother at home and also I had to go to attend on him in the hospital. I could not send an application for leave. Even then, I owe this negligence. Kindly, re-admit me to the college I will pay the fine too.

Thanking You.

Yours obediently,

X.Y.Z


Leave Application for College – Write an Application for Sick Leave to Principal of your College

The Principal,
Govt. Degree College,
Sheikhupura.

Sir/Madam,

Most respectfully, it is stated that due to the scorching sun I had a severe heat stroke yesterday due to which I will not be able to attend the class.

It is, therefore, requested that leave for one day may be sanctioned in my favour and obliged.

Yours obediently,
X.Y.Z
Date: 05 April 2017



Application for Remission of Fine

The Principal,
Govt. College,
A.B.C.

Subject: An application for remission of fine.

Venerable Sir,

With due deference and extreme reverence, it is stated that I have been fined five hundred rupees for a week’s absence from the college. I got ill and the doctor advised me to take complete bed rest with strict precautionary measures. I was a victim if skin disease. I had to apply ointment after every four hours.

My father was not at home. He was out of the city on an official tour. There was no one at home except my mother who is a domestic woman. I could not send my application. Now, my father has returned. He countersigned this application. A medical certificate is appended to it as well. Kindly remit my fine keeping in my view my illness.

Thank you in anticipation.

Yours obediently,

X.Y.Z

Readmission Application for College 

The Principal,
Govt. College,
A.B.C (City).

Venerable Sir,

It is stated that I am a student of intermediate part I in this college. My name has been struck off from the college roll because I have been absent from one month without any leave application. Actually, my father met a road accident in my native city and was admitted to a hospital. Therefore, I rushed on hearing the news. I got so worried that I couldn’t inform the college.

My dad remained in the intensive care unit for twenty days. Being the elder son, I had all the responsibility to look after him in the hospital. It was a very tense and hectic time for my family and I could not take out any moment to submit my leave application. Now my father is getting better. I have enclosed his medical reports.

Sir, I am a serious-minded student and have never been a cause of mischief or negligence in the past. I apologize for not informing you in time, but I hope that you would understand my situation. Therefore, I request you to re-admit my name on the college roll. I will be grateful for the favour.

April 15, 2019

Yours obediently,
X.Y.Z


Application for Issuance of Character Certificate

The Principal,
Govt. College,
A.B.C

Subject: An application for Character Certificate.

Venerable Sir,

I request you humbly to issue me a character certificate. I am in an urgent need as I am going to apply for admission to the Engineering University.

I Got admission to this prestigious organization three years ago. I got admission on merit. I passed the intermediate examination from this college with distinction in the pre-engineering subjects securing 92% marks. I was the top scorer of my college for the academic session of 2007-08 in SSC examination.

My attendance has been 95%. I passed all the house examinations with flying colours. I had won a gold medal in inter-collegiate English debates. I have nothing adverse pending against me. Hence, now I need a character certificate which is necessary to get admission in Engineering University. I hope my request will be considered favourably.

Hoping for a prompt and positive response.

Yours Obediently,
X.Y.Z


Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(ok !) #days=(10)

Welcome to Education Helper.
Accept !
To Top