Title in Jurisprudence Note

0







 Title in Jurisprudence Note



What is title?

Title is a link between a person and an object to establish ownership of property. A title is the de facto antecedent of which the right is the de jure consequent. Right of possession on ownership comes in term of de facto first and later de jure.


For example;-

 I have a watch on my hand. How it can be said that it is my, or I have title over it. I have either purchased it, or someone has gifted me, or I have inherited it from elsewhere.
Title is created even of stolen objects. It is right of ownership in fact and in law over property.





Kinds of Title;-

There are two kinds of title are as follow


Investitive facts;-

Investitive facts create rights. This right is created first time on the objects, which are owner less.


For example;-

 When I catch fish it is my original title and if I purchase it from elsewhere then it is called derivative title.
 Derivative right is second right, which is created after gone away of original right.


Divestitive facts;-

Divestitive facts are those, which loss or keep away of right is termed as divestitive facts.

Alienative right ;-

Alienative right is right which is separated or transferable.


Extinctive right;-

Extinctive right is right which is kept away or destroyed.




Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(ok !) #days=(10)

Welcome to Education Helper.
Accept !
To Top